HIGH VOLUME, LOW NOISEorder code: B-C825.NJ/SE
DURABLE HIGH-SPEED MOTOR
Perfect for high-volume shops, the Connoisseur 825 is a workhorse built with longevity in mind. The 3.8 peak horsepower* motor easily powers through the toughest ingredients, like ice and frozen fruit, without skipping a beat.
The Connoisseur 825 includes 42 preprogrammed cycles that can blend your most popular recipes with perfect consistency. Each cycle shuts off automatically, freeing up operators for other tasks.
BUILT TO SAVE TIME AND MONEY
All Blendtec blenders are built to meet the unique needs of the commercial customer. Each feature—from top to bottom—delivers effortless operation and is designed to reduce overall cost.
RAPID RINSE STATION (with/without base)
Small, fast and efficient. The Rapid Rinse Station reclaims valuable counter space with its minimal form factor, and is perfect for stacking multiple Blendtec jars. Best of all, it can reduce exposure to harmful sanitizers that irritate skin and cause lost time on the job.
COMMERCIAL JAR & LIDS (wide range available)
JARS ■ FourSide ■ WildSide+ ■ Ergo ■ Frothing ■ Coloured
LIDS ■ Commercial Latching ■ Vented Gripper ■ Soft ■ Hard
■ Contact our office on 02 9729 2011 for more information
- Motor: 1800 Watt, 10 amps, 220V
- Recommended daily blends: 150+
- Programming: 30 preprogrammed blend cycles (*with USB port)
- Interface: LCD display, push-button controls
- Sound Enclosure: reduces noise for quiter blending
- Two versions: Countertop or In-Counter
- Colour: Black | ■ Warranty: 3 years Parts/Labour
*USB port for added programmability, create custom or update included blend cycles via Blendtec's Blend Wizard online tool
- Dimensions: Unit: H47.5 x D22.9 x W22.9 | Jug: H24.1 x D10.8 x W12.7 cm
- Weight: Unit: 7.6 Kg | Jug: 425g
- Certification: UL and CSA safety standards & NSF sanitation standards
■ Contact our office for more information | 02 9729 2011
36 months Parts/Labour (back-to-base) Warranty+ Add to quote cart